Makes 20-28 squares
1 1/2 cups sugar
3/4 cup oil
3/4 cup potato starch
1 cup cocoa powder (Dutch works, too)
1/2 tsp sea salt
1 1/2 cups California Gourmet 48%-Cocoa Kosher for Passover Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line 9 x 13 pan with parchment paper
2. In large bowl, stir eggs, sugar, and oil with a whisk. In medium bowl, sift potato starch, cocoa powder, and salt.
3. Pour dry mixture in to the large bowl and stir until well combined.
4. Melt the California Gourmet chocolate chips and stir into batter. (Optional: you may stir in the chocolate chips unmelted, if preferred.)
5. Bake at 375 for 20-22 minutes, until toothpick comes out mostly dry. Allow to cool for 30 min. Cut into squares.
For more recipes, like and follow @CaliforniaGourmet on Facebook and Instagram, www.californiagourmet.net
When making this recipe for Pesach, verify that all ingredients are certified Kosher for Passover