By accessing and browsing any web site owned and/or operated by OK Kosher Certification, (collectively the “Site”), you accept, without limitation or qualification, the following Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions, please exit this site.
1. CONTENT OWNERSHIP. The content or other materials on the Site including, but not limited to, all text, audio, images and other materials or elements (collectively the “Content”) are owned and copyrighted by OK Kosher, its licencors or others with all rights reserved. You should assume that the Content is copyrighted and owned by OK Kosher unless otherwise noted and you may not use the Content, except as provided in this Legal Policy, without the prior written permission of OK Kosher.
All trademarks, trade names and logos and all related product names, design marks and slogans which appear on the Site are either the trademarks or service marks (registered or unregistered) of OK Kosher or its licencors unless otherwise stated herein. OK Kosher and its licencors expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all Content on the Site. No license is granted to you in connection with such Content contained on the Site.
In its sole discretion, OK Kosher or its licencors may seek to enforce their intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the possibility of seeking criminal prosecution.
Rights to the use of OK Kosher’s Certification Marks online, in printed materials, or on product packaging, are governed by applicable kosher agreements executed between OK Kosher and the relevant parties requesting such rights.
Except as otherwise expressly directed by OK Kosher, any communication or material you transmit to OK Kosher at the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Such communications or materials may be used by OK Kosher or its subsidiaries and affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting.
OK Kosher Certification agrees that it will not communicate or divulge to, or use for the benefit of, any other person, partnership, association, or corporation, other than authorized OK Kosher employees and agents, any of the trade secrets, formulas, or secret processes, used or employed by the company in or about its business, that may be communicated to OK Kosher Certification by virtue of your application. Submission and investigation of this application does not entail any commitment upon the part of the applicant or of OK Kosher Certification in any way, until agreement for said purpose is duly entered into by both parties.
2. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES. The Site may contain links to other Internet sites not under the ownership or editorial control of OK Kosher. Such links are provided for your convenience only and are not express or implied warranties, endorsements or approvals by OK Kosher of any products, services, advice or information available from such sites. OK Kosher does not warrant and specifically disclaims any and all responsibility or liability for your use of such sites and you hereby release OK Kosher and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors and agents from any and all such responsibility or liability for the same.
3. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY. Neither OK Kosher nor any of its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, nor any of their respective agents will be liable for any damages or injury that accompany or result from your use of any OK Kosher site and your use of any OK Kosher site is at your own risk. This includes (but is not limited to) damages or injury caused by any of the following: use of (or inability to use) the site; use of (or inability to use) any site to which you hyperlink from our site; failure of performance; error; omission; interruption; defect; delay in operation or transmission; computer virus; line failure; intrusion, hacking or violation of any OK Kosher site by any third party; or any illegal activities of any third parties.
OK Kosher is not liable for any damages, including but not limited to the following: direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential, loss of profits, loss of data, loss of use, or other damages arising out of or in any way related to the use of the site or the content therein whether based in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. Furthermore, OK Kosher is not liable even if it has been negligent or if our authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages or both.
The above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you to the extent that applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages.
4. WARRANTY DISCLAIMER. The content of any OK Kosher site is provided “as is” and OK Kosher disclaims any warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the following warranties:
- The content is of any particular level of quality or fit for a particular purpose;
- The content is error-free and accurate;
- The functional elements contained in the content will be uninterrupted or error-free;
- Defects will be corrected;
- The site or the servers that make them available are free of viruses or other harmful components;
- Successful results or outcomes will result from properly following any instructions, directions or recipes contained in the content;
- The content on this site is non-infringing; and/or
- The site is secure from tampering, hacking or intrusion by third parties.
5. REVISIONS TO THE TERMS. OK Kosher may at any time, in its sole discretion and without notice, revise or modify the Terms and Conditions. Users are bound by any such revisions and should periodically visit this Site to review the current Terms and Conditions.
6. SITE SECURITY. Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for such user or logging onto a server or an account which the user is not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, flooding, spamming, mailbombing or crashing; (d) sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting; (f) by using any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activity being conducted on the Site; or (g) by using or attempting to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including, without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the Site other than the search engine and search agents available from OK Kosher on this Site. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. OK Kosher may investigate occurrences that potentially involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
7. CHOICE OF LAW. This Legal Policy and your use of this Site is governed by the laws of the State of New York in the United States of America, without regard to its choice of law provisions.