- Antioxidants in white tea may slow the aging process and help prevent some cancers and heart disease.
- Black tea contains only about 65mg of caffeine per cup..
- Tea contains a large amount of tannin, which reduces the absorption of iron in the blood and may lead to anemia.
- Coffee drinkers are less likely to suffer from Alzheimer’s disease later in life.
- Drinking coffee helps prevent type 2 diabetes.
- Brewed coffee contains approximately 100-150mg of caffeine per cup.
- The caffeine in coffee increases the effectiveness of painkillers.
- Coffee improves short term recall and reaction times.
*Make sure your coffee or tea has a reliable Passover kosher certification!